After a long....long....long break I feel ready to re-enter the blogging world. It was so heavenly to be absent, but I feel the need to be back because we have a new addition! There are also so many things I want to remember about my kids and I forget everything these days. Prepare for lots of blogs to catch up a little!
Since Nov 2014 our family has:
- Moved twice: once to the country and then back into my parent's house
- Opened a Chiropractic office
- Had a baby! Claire born 2/14/17
- Enjoyed cute dance recitals and awesome soccer games
- Brooke assistant coached Cameron's soccer team and still is
- Enjoyed 2x Christmas, 2x halloween, 2x thanksgiving, 2x 4th of July, etc
- Aged a couple years! Cameron is now 9, KJ is now 7, Landon is now 4
- Changed callings: Brooke is the Stake Primary Music Leader and Halsy is a Primary teacher for the 10 year olds
- Brooke had back surgery and it fixed her back issues - yay!
- Spent much time with family!
- Cameron and Katey Jane have learned to read!
- We've continued Homeschool
- Landon is in preschool
- Cameron and KJ now have their very own library cards!!
- Enjoyed the crap out of this:
- Oh and so much more!! Hiking, camping, laughing, game playing, fighting, growing, loving, trips to Eugene, trip to California.......