Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Friday, September 12, 2008

4 Month Check Up

Cameron and I went to see Dr. Palmer on Wednesday and our little guy is doing great!! The Doctor said that he is perfectly healthy and is growing just like he should. He now weighs 14 lbs 2 oz and is 25 inches long. He is in the 50th percentile for weight and 40th for length. It always makes me feel better to go to see the doctor and know that he is okay, unfortunately going to the doctor is synonymous with getting shots. He had to get 3 at that visit, but I did much better this time around!! I gave him some Tylenol and that made him feel better, he was cranky the rest of the day, and I am sure it was to let me know he was unhappy with my decision to take him in the first place...

No comments:

Post a Comment