Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008



John brought home some wax lips and we had a good time taking silly pictures!

This was at the Ward Halloween Party. Cameron was so dang cute (not in this picture though). I loved his pumpkin costume!!


We decorated a door for the kids to come a Trick or Treat at....we also won 1st prize in the decorating contest.....no biggie. We had scary music in the background, strobe lights, and scary noises.....we actually scared some little kids (we kinda felt bad). We had a great time!!!






Halsy was Elvis.....and I was a granny.....Cameron couldn't figure out my glasses and hair, but luckily he found it humorous instead of scary....


Jackson wouldn't wear the Mickey costume Grandma got him, so we just had to do the next best thing, he wore his Mickey sweater and he let us paint a mouse face on him.....

6 comments:

  1. Hello~ Your family is growing! I can't believe all the cousins, wow. You all look great, and your babe is adorable! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look like you had so much fun this Halloween. The advantages of a big family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute! I love your blog!! Super cute pics of a super cute family!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brooky! Its me Lindsey! I found your blog through Chelle's. Your family is so cute! I love those pics of you two throwing your baby back and forth. You guys look really happy. Email me and I can send you some pics of my family...linzyrosier@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from you!!
    Lindsey (Floyd) Rosier

    ReplyDelete