Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Catching Up with fun Pictures!

Cameron has learned crawling and standing and I am in heaven, yes I have had to clear shelves, guard stairs, and put up gates, but I love that he is happier!! He is so fun to play with!!

Playing with the pretend kitchen!!

I have tried since Cam was a newborn to get him to take a binky, but to no avail. However, a few months ago he really couldn't calm down to go to sleep and so I grabbed a binky (just to see) and sure enough it worked!! I was so excited when it became a permenent love of his!!

We love living with Grandpa and Grandma! Cameron always has a play buddy at night when I am ready for a "Mommy Only" party.

Cameron discovered that he loves the Olive Garden Bread Sticks.....I think it's genetic becasue Halsy and I love them too!!!

Jena and Cam love to balance.

I just love this picture....Cam loves to be on your shoulders!!


No toy is unavailable to ym new little mover and he is in heaven!! He finds all of the toys in the buckets and dumps them on the floor......

Cam wanted to show Jackson what a big boy looks like in underwear (we are starting potty training Jackson).....a little big I think.
I have a lot of fun videos too.....but it takes forever to upload them to blogger.....to see them go to my facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't mobility fabulous!? I mean, yeah, a pain in the butt sometimes... But for the most part, it's wonderful. They are so much happier, and have the ability to be so much more independent! I'm so glad that he will take a binky too! I don't know how you did it for the first 8 or so months!

    ReplyDelete