Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Katey Jane Laughs!!

This morning started bright and early at 4:30am. Katey was bright eyed and wanting to stare. After rocking her for a while to no avail, at around 5:30 I figured I should pump and feed her. After pumping, of course she fell asleep. She woke up about an hour later and after she ate she was so happy! I was talking to her and said "Katey, when are you going to laugh for mommy?" in a silly voice.....AND SHE DID! It was the cutest thing ever!! I then had Cameron do some peek-a-boo and she kept laughing.....we even got a belly laugh out of her. It was so dang adorable!! These are the moment that make me thankful to be a full-time stay-at-home mommy. I got to be there for Katey's first laugh :)

1 comment:

  1. I just set my blog to private. Can you send me your email so I can add you to my blog? My address is

    rachel.w.clark@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete