Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No more bottles!

Cameron LOVES his bottles, but his pee pee escapades at night time are ridiculous....and he "needs" it to go to sleep and it just seemed like too much dependency. So I thought I'd bring it up and see how he took it. At first he said, "No", and then when I retorted with "but buddy, only babies have bottles", he said "Mommy, I'm a baby" with a sheepish grin! It was so adorable...... I waited another day to do it!

2 days ago we put all his bottles in a bag and put them into the garbage (he did it himself) and so far he has been a champ. He cried a little bit - nap time on day one was the hardest, but he is amazing me with how well he is doing!

It is sad a little too, sort of like how I felt when he stopped nursing. My little boy is disappearing and being replaced with a handsome little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment