Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Friday, March 18, 2011

Cameron loves to excercise

My family works out together three days a week and when I wake up to join them I always enjoy it. The key word in that sentence is WHEN. Oh well. This morning I got up to work out and Cameron came out to join us. I absolutely love it! He does it right along with us! He squats, runs, lifts his little 2.5 pound weight, and does sit-ups/push-ups. I love watching his little body, his little toes, his pot belly, his face beaming with pride! Oh I just love every part of him!! He adores watching Bryan (a friend who come to the workout) and trys to do all his moves like a "big tough boy" and he likes to go "very fast!". He even gave Bryan a kiss this morning - what a sweet little man I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment