Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Daddy Doctor and Mr. Incredible

We were at the doctor yesterday visiting Dr. Palmer for Cameron's cough. While Dr. Palmer was talking to me about how to help him get better, Cameron came out with this:

"Dr. Palmer, did you know my daddy is going to be a doctor too?"

I was super impressed he even knew that and that he thought to tell another doctor too - he was also very impressed with himself, it was totally cute. Dr. Palmer was very excited for us. He has been both my babies doctor and he was my pediatrician when I was a baby. We just love Dr. Palmer!



Today we stayed in bed late and watched a movie - it was really fun to do. I made the kiddos breakfast in bed and we watched The Incredibles together. I also got some very needed phone calls checked off my list while they were engrossed! While we were watching Cameron said, "Who is Mr. Con-creb-ital married to?" I died.......I have already asked him to say it again like four times! Ahhhhhh.......love this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment