Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mommy, you stink

Cameron was watching the season finale of " Once upon a Time" with me while KJ was sleeping. We got to cuddle and it was so lovely to be just me and him for a little while. We were watching a part about a dragon and I was telling him all about it - right in the middle of one of my sentences he interrupts with a sheepish grin " Mommy, you stink". I started laughing and replied with "Your breath smells pretty bad too buddy, we need to go shower and brush our teeth, huh" He laughed with me and when KJ got up - we headed off to "clean ourselves up" as my Dad says.

As an explanation - I want you to know that I had just finished cleaning our house and folding all the laundry, so I probably did smell. Also - Cameron had just woken from a little cat nap and had major stank breath. I laughed through it all because of the honesty of a 4 year old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment