Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Friday, March 22, 2013

A typical day and a not so typical blessing

At the breakfast table the other day Cameron was sitting with Landon and Katey Jane and he was quite annoyed. His little sister was driving him crazy. Yelling and jostling for position ensued, and was interrupted by my request for one of them to say the prayer. Cameron volunteered and this is how it began:

"Dear Heavenly Father, please bless Katey Jane to go live in another house....." he then continued to bless the food and that we would have a good day as if his first line was a totally normal request.

I had to stifle my laughs, I could stop. It was such a big brother move......I can't take it. Oh Cameron boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment