Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Saturday, November 2, 2013

September 2013

I felt so lucky to be wanted by two bottle babies at the same time!! 

We went to Eugene to play for a couple days and KJ had a blast with her older girl cousins. We don't have big Girls at our house. they made bracelets, necklaces, anklets, etc. They played dress up and danced like ballerinas.

I just love this sweet baby! He makes our family so happy.

 Making cookies - lucky boy got to lick the mixer :)

One of Landon's first walks up the road. He is getting better at walking!



 Playing on the porch enjoying the sunshine.

....and the creek.

 We took the kids to the beach and while windy - the day turned out to be a perfect beach weather day!! 

Landon LOVED the sand!


 Exploring waterfalls and caves!

Climbing ever so high!

GG kisses!

Meg and GG froze, but they stuck it out cuz the kids had a ball!!





 Cameron's fall on the monkey bars turned into a cast! The original doctor said there was no break, but after 3 weeks of no improvement I took him back in to re-examine him. Sure enough there was a fracture that was missed and he needed a cast for 3 weeks! Could have been worse for sure....I was glad we caught it. He did awesome! He picked Tiger stripes for his cast and loved having everyone sign it.

7-11 Loves me on Friday!! 

 I got to go to the beach for 2 entire days and two entire nights with a bunch of women! It was absolutely lovely. I slept a lot and played games and just took care of myself......so needed.

The big kids love getting out the beans, but with Landon and Lyla's age the beans are a disaster so Cameron was delighted to play during nap time :)

Landon is an open door runner. If he finds an open door he is outta here!! Fast too......

My brother Matt stopped by and spent some time pushing his nieces and nephews on the swing set. This swing set was a bet won by my dad vs. two of his salesman at the office. He found the swing set on craigslist but it was in bad shape. His bet won him two guys to sand it and put it together. I made the canopy and Jerry attached it. IT turned out pretty awesome and the kids love it.


We finally checked out Tualatin NAture Conservancy......it is so close to our house and we had so much fun. We made nature bracelets and saw birds, fish, crawdads, frigs, snakes, and bugs!
























Bought a size 16 jeans = moving down towards SEXY MAMA

Gotta love the apple farm.



 Our cousins (Justin & Cassie) moved here from Seattle this week and WE ARE SO EXCITED!! We missed them so much living 3 hours away. They brought their little one Daphne (20 mo) and she is the cutest little thing!! So that is why there will probably be an additional little toe head in our pictures.

 5 of my favorite people!! Girls nights with these ladies is never dull. I wish I could have more girls there, but I think if everyone that I adore was there we'd clear out the restaurant :)

September was interesting for sure. We had a lot of fun and also some stress. Halsy's car died. SO now we are down to one vehicle. He drives the van to work everyday and I just stay home a lot. I can borrow my sister's car when I need it though so I am not trapped completely. I don't know what we are goin to do with his car - can't afford to fix it, maybe sell it? We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. The beach trip and nature walk and Friday splurges....love all the updates Brooke! :)

    ReplyDelete