Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Saturday, August 9, 2008

BUMBO and more fun...


Cameron had fun talking to Halsy after waking up from a nap. We are really enjoying being in school again because 2 days a week Halsy comes home by 3:00 pm and we get to see eachother.
This is Cameron in his little bed next to ours.


These are just silly pictures we took this morning.


Folding laundry and watching the opening ceremony of the Olympics....

This morning I started to fold laundry and put Cameron in his bouncy chair and he just wasn't happy, so I tried the Bumbo (which up until now he wasn't able to use because he didn't have the muscles) and it worked!! He loved it, he was a happy camper until I finished everything I needed to do!!



Wow I didn't realize how messy our living room looked until I posted this picture.....I better get busy.....














No comments:

Post a Comment