Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Toys!





I decided to clean out our house today and go through everything that I haven't seen in months and we found so many fun things for Cameron, his Bumbo, cute clothes, blankets, rattles, and especially his bouncy seat (Johhny Jumper)!!! He loves it because he is always puching with his legs and now he can push and bounce to his little heart's delight!!! Thank you Uncle Peter and Aunt Maggie for this gift.....he loves it and I love it because he can entertain himself for a little while so I can get stuff done!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Johnny Jumper! We don't have one for Mylee, but I have always wanted one. They're so cool! I'm glad he's having fun with it, and that you get a break from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ethan's favorite toy was his jumperoo as well! I'm pretty sure that's where he got his mad kicking skills from. Like when he's on the changing table in the nursing lounge banging away. lol. And your little man is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete