Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bragging Rights

I decided to give Cameron a little decor for his part of the room and researched wood lettering of his name to hang on the wall. It was ridiculously expensive, so I decided to try and make it myself. We went to Joanns and bought the wood lettering, paint, brushes, ribbon, and hot glue. It only took a little bit of time and it turned out so dang cute I couldn't believe that I created it!!
Halsy hung it for me using his artistic flair and it looks so fun!! So I thought I'd put a picture of my accomplishment just to brag a little because I am so proud of myself for being creative and frugal!!

4 comments:

  1. SO CUTE Brooke! Good for you, lady... I knew you had it in ya all along. :) I miss yer guts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! It looks a lot better than most of the expensive ones! I am very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brooke I found you from Hailey's blog, I'm so excited! I love the pictures of the whole family on your beach trip, what a blast.

    Tell everyone I said hello.

    By the way I love the letters and the colors.

    ReplyDelete