Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What's new in Carterville!

Lots of new things are happening in the Carter house! Our little guy has become a fun loving, happy, smiley, non-pukey, adorable ball of sweetness!! I don't know what happened, but he turned 5 months and I now know why people have children....(j/k Cameron). He is so observant of the world around him and loves to touch and feel everything. He now loves the excersaucer and will play in it for at least 15 minutes before getting bored.
He is also sitting up and rolling over very well. He can sit up without the boppy, but he falls too much so I feel better with the support. He loves to sit on his blanket and watch Baby Einstein with his toys while I do my work around the house! Which is so nice for me because he can entertain himself for a little while so I don't have to haul him around the house on my hip.
He also laughs constantly, we can almost get him to laugh on command, but he loves to giggle and talk. He gets very excited when we sing...he loves when you sing to him!! he also likes to be scared a little (peek-a-boo, mommy's gonna get you!). We have so much fun getting him belly laughing and then we are laughing and the chain continues!!





No comments:

Post a Comment