Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nativity Play 2008

Every year on Christmas Eve our family puts on the Nativity Play. We pull out our costume box and act out the story while Dad reads. It is so corny...but I think that is why we like it! I was so excited that everyone decided they weren't "too cool" to do it because these are fun memories and something that the Grandbabies can do as they get older. I was the Director, Mom was the pianist, Dad was the Narrator, and the kids were the rest of the parts.

Look at my sweet little baby Jesus!

2 comments:

  1. Your nativity looks so cute! Especially little baby Jesus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you guys are what 2 miles away and I have to look a t your blog to see you. What a fun way to stay up and the doing of the Carter/Morin fam. Love you guys Paula

    ReplyDelete