Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thanksgiving in Eugene!!

We were so excited to spend Thanksgiving in Eugene with the Carters! Unfortunately we had to do a "drive up - drive back" in one day....but it gets better as Cameron gets older.

Katie made the most beaufitul table for us to eat at! The food was amazing....the company was wonderful...and Cameron slept right through dinner....I was so worried I wouldn't get to eat in peace.....but thank you to my son for a pleasant surprise.

For the first time, Halsy received the belssings of Cameron. He had been puked on before, but nothing in the "absolutely revolting" category. Cameron threw up right in his mouth!! I was laughing so hard and after I felt a little bad for being so heartless.....but I was just so excited to have someone to share in my pain!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...that last picture makes me giggle so much! halsey's face is priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nic and I were dryheaving in sympathy for Halsy.
    That's a video for AFVideos. Gross.
    Boy, your kids is just too stinkin' cute! Let's get our monsters together one of these days!

    ReplyDelete