Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Monday, March 23, 2009

3/15/09 - 3/21/09 The Sickly Week

This week I was severely sick. I had a high temperature, aches all over, a cough, sore throat, and no energy. We didn't do very much becasue I was so sick, but luckily I felt a little better every day. Tuesday we went to the 10 Virgins Play put on by the Farmington Ward. It was so beautiful! The ladies did an amazing job! That was my first outing in a week or so, and I was very happy to do so. We mostly hung around the house and played in the living room. Cameron is such a good baby, I think he could tell I wasn't myself because he played very nicely and cuddled with me a lot on the couch!


This is how Cameron like to watch Baby Einstein, he will stop at the ledge for a few minutes and watch, then walk around the couch and find a toy, then stop again. It is so cute!

Halsy was home more towards the end of the week because it was finals and Cameron was very excited to have Daddy home!

Cameron had a lot of fun playing with Halsy and I was thankful that he was home to take over baby duty!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you're feeling better now! That picture of Cameron watching Baby Einstein is too cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete