Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Forgotten Anniversary.....

Halsy and I both forgot our anniversary this year!! How did that happen??? Well I think it has something to do with the fact that we are insanely busy with school, work, kids, the house, family, and life in general, that we absolutely forgot. Not that we have any excuse becasue I know other people are very busy too and never forget, but I was glad we both forgot and could laugh about it instead of one forgetting and the other getting their feelings hurt.


The way we found out it was our anniversary was Halsy's brother in law sent him a text message around 10am saying "Happy Anniversary Bro". Halsy died...he looked at the calendar and sure enough it snuck right up on us! He called me at work and said "Hey honey I just got a text message from Matt". I said, "Okay is it good or bad?" (becasue his voice sounded like he was either going to laugh or cry) and he said "well, i think it's a little of both.......look at the calendar and see what today is." "Oooooohhhhh!! today is our Anniversary" and then we both busted up laughing!! We laughed till' we about peed our pants and then said "Happy Anniversary honey" to each other and said "I love you" and went on with our day. Luckily the night before we actually went on a date to see Harry Potter so we counted that as our anniversary date!




So here's to remembering our Anniversary....I love you sweetheart and I am excited for another 4 years together plus more!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! That totally sounds like something I would do. I'm glad I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete