Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Sunday, August 2, 2009

We are officially Gateless!

We have now taken down all the gates on the stairs!! Cameron has mastered the stairs....although he still makes me very nervous, but I figure that if never take them down then he will never become an expert. It is a lot harder to keep him contained to a space now too! He loves to go upstairs/downstairs and run through all the bedrooms! Hopefully I won't have to endure too many spills down the stairs before he gets it down.


He is getting so big, I weighed him before bath time tonight and he is almost 21lbs!! I know that doesn't sound like very much, but for Cameron that is a lot!! He is finally feeling better and his appetite is 100% improved. So hopefully we will be on a healthy kick for a while, it is no fun to be sick!

1 comment:

  1. Freedom! It's great not to have to go through those gates, they're so annoying!

    ReplyDelete