Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I am one of those Fall/Winter people!

I LOVE Fall and Winter. When that first Oregon breeze of cold air comes in, I smile. I love the changing leaves and the cold breeze. I love bringing out the turtlenecks, boots, and warm scarves and gloves. When the Calendar swicthed to November, I felt a twinge of excitement in hy tummy because Thanksgiving & Christmas are around the corner. I love everything about this holiday season, the music, the decorations, the food, the family, and the festive feelings everyone seem to adopt! I can't wait to start singing Christmas carols and wrapping presents! I can't wait to sit around the thanksgiving dinner table and tell everyone what I am thankful for this past year! Time just needs to hurry!!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO with you! Fall/winter are the best! Boots, pea coats, sweaters, hot chocolate, fires, Christmas music, rain, etc... Oh how I love it. Summer lasted way too long! =)
    I'm so excited for the holidays! Especially as Mylee is getting older and can be more involved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Fall/Winter person too! I just love when the seasons change, and the holidays! Reading your post made me even more excited! I might just go home after work today and pull out some more decorations. :)

    ReplyDelete