Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Friday, January 22, 2010

Weight Watchers

Halsy and I started WW this week and had our first weigh in this morning! I actually did very well, loosing 3 lbs this week! (No worries, I cleared all weight loss through my OB) Halsy started mid week so he will count this as his starting weight. I am not worrying about excercise until after the baby comes, just becasue I am uncomfortable enough as it is! Wich us luck and hopefully we will see the results soon!

4 comments:

  1. i have to say, I AM IMPRESSED!!! seriously, you've got drive if you can pull off eating healthy while you're pregnant. i just can't do it. before, after, but not during. so kudos to you brooke-great job on the 3 lbs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm surprised the Dr was cool with it. Ask Danielle, Dr Bair chewed her out when she lost weight during her last pregnancy. Kudos ti you for having the discipline. I have no will when I'm pregnant. Does that mean no more Applebees?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Brooke! That's awesome!!! I didn't know Halsy was doing it too. That's great that you can do it together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will still splurge on Applebees, no worries. I did talk with my doctor about my worries about gaining weight and with my starting pregnancy weight....the baby won't notice a thing if I loose up to 20 lbs! He just recommended that I restrict my calories......but nothing too crazy. I figured weight watchers was a good thing, not Atkins or South Beach that are more severe!

    ReplyDelete