Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Monday, August 9, 2010

Monster Zapper

Last week Cameron couldn't sleep and kept crying and running out of his room. That is definately not normal and turns out he was scared of monsters! I tried to sit with him - no way. I tried to sing him songs and say a prayer - no way. I turned on a night light and a reading light -  didn't work. Hrm.....I went in search of a flashlight but of course I don't have one that works. My mom suggested the key light on her key chain. I went and took it to Cameron and told him that I got a Monster Zapper and if he saw a monster that he can turn on the little light and they will get "ZAPPED". He was still not so sure, so Halsy went in and told him that it not only zapped the monster but Daddy would come in and stomp them. That did the trick - he curled up with his monster zapper and went to sleep. We keep it under his pillow so that he always has it and there have been no monster sightings since then! It is pretty darn cute to hear him ask for his monster zapper at bed time!

2 comments:

  1. that is soooooo adorable brooke! man you have the cutest kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea a monster Zapper....Smart parents in the middle of the night!!

    ReplyDelete