Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Katey Jane is eating big girl food

Miss Katey Jane is quite the food connoisseur these days. At first she could get the texture down and would spit it everywhere, but as soon as she discovered that it was yummy food she was all in! She dives, grabs, leans and swats at anything that remotely looks like food!! Her favorites are all the gross ones too.....squash, sweet potatoes, turkey and rice, etc. I even totally disobeyed the doc and gave her fruit first hoping it would get her into it - but no way she loves her veggies and starches. She is also doing finger foods - her hand to eye coordination is really good! I love to watch her eat - she is so into it!

Today I let her have some of my pudding - I think its her new favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment