Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kid Update

Cameron


Cameron amazes us every day with his smarts!! He loves to do "I spy" type books and he has all of them memorized already :) He is soooo into Toy Story (all three - but I think #2 is his favorite) He has a bedtime sticker chart and when I asked him what he wanted for a prize at the end he said "A big Buzz Lightyear that flies and says 'To Infinity and Beyond'!!" So I ordered one yesterday and I can't wait to see what his face when he opends it!! He is so swet with his sister - a little rough at times, but he adores her. When she is crying in her bed at night he sneaks into her room and climbs onto her brib and sings/talks to her. I almost felt bad asking him to go back to his own bed after that one! He loves to run around and pretend that he is flying. He has a very vivid imagination and if I can I like to sit where he can't see me and just listen to him play with his toys. He sleeps in his own bed and sleep totaly crooked! He usually ends up sideways across his pillow. He still holds his ear when he gets nervous or is worried about something. He gives the sweetest and bestest hugs and kisses.

Katey Jane


Katey Jane is a mover!! She is almost crawling - moslty scooting, but she comes and gets me now. She also walks around holding on the the furniture!! she is soooo happy that she can go where she wants. She has started taking juice from a bottle/sippy cup. So nice. She loves to EAT. I think she would just keep eating forever - which is good because she is such a little thing! she is starting to wave Bye-Bye and she LOVES to  make tons of noise! she jabbers and babbles at the top of her little lungs! She loves songs and signs - she is getting close to signing back completely! She is the apple of her mommy's eye - she is so beautiful and fun to get gussied up!!

2 comments:

  1. brooke, your kids are so adorable and i loved reading your thoughts on what they're like now. especially cameron's. reading all the stuff you wrote reminds me of ethan and they really are at such a fun age! it's hard to remember that sometimes when they're getting into everything-so thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete