Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Buzz LightYear and the Rose Bush

Cameron alwasy takes FOREVER to come in from the car because he stops to look at every bug, twig, or leaf on the way. This particular time he was flying like buuzz Lightyear shouting "To Infinity and Beyond" I was way ahead of him with my arms full of groceries when I heard him cry - REALLY cry. i dropped everything and turned around to see him holding his face sitting on the step in front of the Rose bushes. He had Flown right into the bush FACE FIRST. Poor little guy! I carried him into the house and tried to get him to let me fix his youches.

He wouldn't let me put bandaids (even thought I have Buzz Lightyear and Woody Band aids) so this was my great Idea to get Neosporin on and not get Neosporin on the couch/bed, etc. I think it was pretty ingenious:

It definately looks much worse than it was, but still the cuts are pretty big, but now a few days have gone by and they look better already!!

Poor Little Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment