Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Monday, February 28, 2011

Toy Story 1, 2, 3, FOREVER

We live in Toy Story Land. We watch one of the three Toy Story movies EVERY day. Currently Toy Story 2 is Cameron's favorite. He LOVES Buzz the most. He has Toy Story shirts, toys, pajamas, coloring pages, etc. I never thought I'd be that mom that had her kid go in public in light-up Buzz Lightyear sneakers......but I tell you what, if Cameron saw them and loved them - we'd get em'. I think it is adorable how much he loves Toy Story. He sleeps with Buzz and Woody, he quotes the movies, and talks about what Woody or Buzz would do if they were here.

I Love it!



Yet another Motherhood "I'd Never" checked off the list - and I couldn't be any happier about this one!

Cameron earned a big Buzz Lightyear for staying in his bed at Night Time - this is when he got it!!




 
It made it all worth it when he took off across the house saying "To infinity and Beyond"!

1 comment:

  1. We just bought Toy Story 3 a week ago and watched it probably 10 times. I told Joel today that we had to go buy #1 & #2 so I could have some variety.

    ReplyDelete