Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stinker Pants Cameron

We have been working on bedtime for the past month with Cameron. He has a tendency to get out of bed and stay up way too late! He also is very good at causing mischeif in our house when we aren't paying attention.

Bedtime Story #1:

Cameron got put in bed and we went downstairs to wait for him to go to sleep so we could go out for some frozen yogurt. He had a hard time staying in bed - so much that I had to sit in the bonus room and tell him to get back into bed every time he escaped. Finally he stayed in bed long enough that I thought he was asleep and it wasn't worth it to check so I went with it and off we drove. He had fooled me!! We came home to the biggest mess!!! I had been folding laundry for 2 days and all my efforts were pristenely piled on the couch when we left. Not anymore - the floor was a patchwork of clothes. I could've murdered him! He was sound asleep in his bed and I got the lovely job of re-folding all my clothes the next day.

Naptime Story #1:

I put him in his bed and went downstairs with KJ. I came back up after 1/2 hour to put KJ down for her nap and to my surprise he was standing at the computer desk covered in white paste!! It was Halsy's very spendy Eucerine Lotion. He had used almost all of it!! It was all over his face, the keyboard, the chair, the desk, my calendar.....EVERYTHING! Ooooooweeee was he in trouble! My space bar is still dysfuntional. He sat in his bed and watched me clean it up all the while cursing his name and reiterating "NO" "We don't play with lotion" "NO!!"

This was the only crime I was able to catch on film.

Bedtime Story #2:

Early that morning Jackson brought a huge bag of skittles upstairs from his room and ripped the bag open - spilling skittles EVERYwhere , then proceeded to stuff as many of them into his mouth as he could before Halsy stopped him. For the rest of the day Cameron was getting a couple here and there. At nap time he pulled the whole bag down and was chowing down before I caught him and put them up high on the computer desk (thinking that there was no way he could get them). That night I put him into bed and went downstairs. He went to sleep without a peep - or so I thought. When I went to bed around 11 I checked on him and he was sprawled out across the bag and pile of skittles in his bed. He had climbed onto the computer chair, onto the computer desk, reached up to the printer and all so silently crept back to bed to munch on his spoils!! What a Little Turd.

Naptime Story #2:

 I put him in his bed for nap time and he was quiet for about 10 minutes when he started asking me for milk. He never takes milk with him to bed - so it was an odd request. I went up there because he wouldn't stop crying about it only to find an entire box of TagaLongs (girl scout cookie) open in his bed. No wonder he wanted milk. I asked him where he got it and he replied "Jena's room". Holy Moly - I need an exit alarm for our staircase!! I took the cookies and gave him a drink of water - finally he went to sleep.


STINKER PANTS BOY!

1 comment: