Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mothers Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day - I was spoiled. I got to sleep in and Halsy did as much as possible so I could do as little as possible. I got a shopping day out with my sisters and mom - NO BABIES!! I got some beautiful cards and a rockin' set of coupons from my hubby.

We went to my Grandma Judy's for waffles and sausage in the morning. We gave kisses and headed home to church. At church they gave out Roses to all the mommies - a nice gesture, but can I just say WHERE ARE THE GOODIES??? We dont' want one more thing to carry home - we want something delicious! Anyways - hopefully next year :)

After church we went to see my Grandma DeLong and spend some time with my aunties. It was one long day - WHEW.

I just wanted to admit to everyone who reads this blog that I absolutely positively 100% without a doubt LOVE being a Mom and wife. I truly believe this is a blessing and a joy - not every moment, but most of the time I wouldn't trade my job for anything. I love my husband and I love my kids. I am grateful to my Heavenly Father that he blessed me with beautiful, healthy, intelligent, loving babies. I can't imagine life without them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment