Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sunny Day........what?!?!

We had the first sunny day in a Looooooooong time and we decided to make the most of it. Now when I say sunny - I don't mean warm. As you'll see we all had warmish clothes on, but nothing was gonna stop us! I made a scavenger hunt for the boys! I got the idea of the internet and just ended up making my own version on word. The boys loved it!! KJ was in heaven looking and babbling about everything!


After we found all the items on the list we sat in the driveway and made mountains out of rocks, waved at airplanes, and got completely dirty. They had a really good time and were very disappointed to come in for lunch/naps.





No comments:

Post a Comment