Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Monday, September 12, 2011

Catching up!!

Summer is over!! Boo hoo - now only if this heat would go with it!! YIKERS it has been so hot this week. I was reading my blog and realized I haven't posted anything for over a month and so much has happened!!

Washington County Fair: We had a ball!! We ate way too much, but what else do you go to the fair for?

Family Vacation in Sunriver: we stayed a week and had a really good time. The weather was perfect and we spent a lot of our time in the pool or on bike rides! Our house was awesome and fit our entire family like a glove!!
 We went on hikes too and Cameron absolutely loved it!
 Beach Day: My mom couildn't stand it any longer! We were 2 months into summer and hadn't been to the beach yet. Off we went and boy did we pick an awesome day!! 75 degrees with a slight breeze - perfection! 
Katey Jane didn't like the sand at first, but when mom showed her the buckets and shovels she was soon covered from head to toe.
 All the kiddos loved playing in the waves too. My kids and I came home reddish pink - I felt pretty bad, but we survived!
 Being Silly

Crawfish Crawl





Blackberry Picking and eating....yumm


State Fair



No comments:

Post a Comment