Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Boy does Cameron have me figured out....

Cameron was watching a movie and came to find me with his silly grin that he gets when he is gonna say something he might be nervous about and said:

Cameron: Hey mommy, I have a special mission for ya!

Me: You do?

Cameron: Yeah, I want you to run upstairs as fast as you can, get my blanket and run back down. I'll count for ya!

Me: Are you sure you don't want to go on the special mission? (smiling so big)

Cameron: No way Mom - and he started counting!

I couldn't help it - I took of running and he was so happy to see me come back with his blanky! He has figured out how I "manipulate" him to go get things for me - sending him on a "Special Mission". Little stinker - he is too smart for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment