Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Monday, October 24, 2011

Halsy's Pinning Ceremony

Halsy is no longer a STUDENT, he is an INTERN. Which means he works in the clinic treating other students and faculty members. Soon he will be treating the general public - so come on down!! He need to log a certain amount of visits for graduation and we will need lots of help!

We got to go to his school and watch him get his pin! We were totally late of course and everyone watched as this trail of about 15 people winded to the back to nab the seats that my uncle was saving for us! I was in heaven being there. It made all the work seem like there was a marker of achievement, accomplishment, time. Halsy looks so handsome in his white coat! We all (especially me) couldn't stop smiling. I was starting to feel like this was really going to happen!!



Halsy took us all on a tour of the school and then we went out to dinner to celebrate! It was a really fun day - Halsy was even amazed that the smile never left my face and that I couldn't stop kissing him :)

I am so proud of us and I am getting more and more excited/nervous for what is coming in the next two years!

No comments:

Post a Comment