Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Friday, October 19, 2012

Little things I don't want to forget

KJ always takes her shoes off in the van. Drives me crazy!

Cameron's face when he is embarrassed, priceless!

Kj's accent when she talks.



Cameron makes the best funny faces! He had me rolling at bedtime tonight.

Kisses from my little red lipped babies! Oh I hope I will get so many more, I adore them.

KJ's love affair with her binky.

The endless amount of laundry and folding tiny clothes.

Doing Katey Jane's hair. Today she let me blow it dry and flat iron it. When I was done she looked in the mirror and said "it looks like Tangled". I died.

Falling in love with Landon. He is wrapping me tighter and tighter around his chubby little finger. His smiles and cooing make my day!

Cameron's love of photography. He loves to take my phone and take pictures of anything and everything around the house. He is actually getting pretty good.

Watching KJ eat. She truly enjoys every bite!

Watching my kids with my mom. She is such a wonderful GG. We are so blessed to live here and my kids get to be loved so much. She teaches me a lot too, such good advice!

Reading books together.

Saying prayers while holding hands. It brings a little joy tonight prayers at night, especially for me.

Listening to Cameron play alone in the other room.

How much my kids LOVE bath time.

The smell of baby soap and kid toothpaste.

May I never forget :)


No comments:

Post a Comment