Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Laman and Lemuel

Coming home from church last week Cameron was singing "Nephi's Courage" and in the first verse it talks about Laman and Lemuel being afraid.

He asked me, "Mom, why were Laman and Lemuel afraid to try?"

I answered, "Because they didn't have faith in Heavenly Father and they didn't believe Nephi was telling the truth."

Cam came back with " Well, why didn't they believe Nephi?"

I told him that it was because Laman and LEmuel weren't good people. He asked why they weren't good people and I gave the following reasons:

"They were rude, ungrateful and mean"

He paused.........

then said "So, they were in time out like, every day?"

"Exactly Cameron! That is exactly what they were like" I couldn't stop smiling - it was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment