Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Thursday, January 10, 2013

GAHRRRRRrrrrrghghghghgghghgrumblegrrrrrr

The flu has hit our house. I don't know where it came from and who gave it to us, but it started with me Sunday night. I was better by Tuesday and we thought we were in the clear because I was a germ nazi and kept all kiddos away from me. However, driving Cameron to preschool this morning Katey Jane so lovingly exploded her breakfast all over herself and the car seat, and the van!! I was hopeful and thought she might have gotten car sick..........

Not to be.

After dropping off Cameron we raced to make a return and get diapers (we had zero left at home), then on our way back she let loose again in the car. Another outfit and car seat down. CRAP. Landon was screaming - I do mean screaming - like he was being bitten. He was hungry and she puked right as I had pulled over to do a quickie nurse. Oh man, the poor little guy was so angry when we got home he could barely drink his bottle. My van is sitting in the garage waiting for me to go and clean it........and i am sitting here blogging about my hellish morning.

Halsy and Cameron and Landon are unaffected - so they will be spending their time downstairs, while I get the lovely job of caring for the sick 2 year old upstairs. Hopefully it will not spread further, but I am not hopeful. Luckily it is only a 24 hour bug........and we hope we don't have to make any scary trips to the doctor.

I am saying lots of prayers and trying not to scream.

**Post Edit: Almost EVERYONE got the flu. It was fast and violent and very few were left unscathed. Landon, Grandpa, GG, Austin, and Jena were the only people to NOT get the flu. Lucky ducks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment