Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New Discoveries (February catch up)

I have discovered that I am good at sewing! My dear friend had a sewing machine at her house and offered to show me how to make a baby blanket. I jumped at the chance - I have always liked the idea of sewing (not make your own clothes sewing, but fun stuff). She taught me how to work the machine and an easy way to make super cute baby blankets. I caught on quickly and made my first blanket for my sister Meg and baby Paisley.
I have since added to my skills by making:
A Pair of blankets for a friend who had twin girls


Ties for all the little boys to wear for Easter Sunday!


and 2 aprons: one for Jena's birthday and one for Mom's birthday - pictures to come!

I bought my very own sewing machine and I love it! I am teaching my sister Megan to make a blanket today and it is a blast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment