Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Photo catch up - iPhone pics (February)

 Halsy and I went on a fun date and had yummy Chinese food from the Schezwan house in Aloha - we will so be going back!!
 My kids have rediscovered building blocks and we have fun building castles, zoos, New York City! You name it!
Cameron in the waiting room of the Dentist office - he is such a goob.

 KJ sure loves her little brother!
 Landon is the luckiest baby EVER - he has an older brother and sister that adore him to pieces. 
 Starting to hold his own bottle YAY!
I LOVE this picture. It was naptime for the older two and Landon and I just chilled on the bed together and watched Downton Abbey! It was wonderful. He slept and I enjoyed a diet cherry pepsi (in the bottle) and some chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment