Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

One huge, enormous, gigantic, crazy Catch-up (March)

Cameron decided he finally wanted to cut his hair. I was so sad to lose his beautiful blonde curls, but he really wanted to so we did. I must admit he looks cute both ways!

 Landon still loves to take tubbies. I love my chunky baby! Look at those rolls! 

We had a fun dinner and park date with our daddy! We had pizza, picked flowers and played hide and seek!

 
 Katey Jane got this tea party set for her baby shower and we are now finally putting it to good use. The kids love it, but man do they make a mess!

We went to Eugene to spend time with our family! We always have so much fun with Grandma, Papa, Aunties, Uncles, and tons of cousins!! 


 We found a really fun hiking spot while we were there and the kiddos and I took off on an adventure.  

 Landon didn't last long until he was fast asleep in he hiking backpack.

 These kids are so darn cute!! 

 We came across this huge rock climbing wall and of course Cameron had to give it a try.

 Playing around at the park!

 Then some lunch with Grandma at Costco - YUMM!

 The Beckers have upgraded to a family vehicle so now we have quite the caravan.

We took the kids on a really fun hike at Mary S. Young State Park. It goes down by the Willamette River and the kids loved the rock climbing and water!

 We chose a perfect day to go to the beach. The weather said 75+ on a Saturday so off we went. We tried a new beach (Hug Point) and I don't know if I could ever go anywhere else! We loved it.



 We had the best spot. Right by a little stream so the kids didn't have to go way far away to get water.
 Cameron heading to rinse off some sand






 Landon is such a good baby! He is so sweet and patient. He just goes to sleep while we were exploring.

Lyla is so adventerous and brave for such a little thing.


They made it to the top of the waterfall!

EASTER BASKET GOODIES!! 

I woke up to sweet little sounds coming from Landon's crib. When I sat up I saw Katey Jane in there reading him books. I don't know how long she was in there, but I was grateful for any amount of sleep in :)

The boys and Grandpa reading books

Oh man this kid melts my heart. From his natural mohawk to his double dimpled chin......I can't get enough!

Landon MOVES! He can only go backwards, but its a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment