Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Saturday, June 15, 2013

A note for history

My mother's aunt may and her husband reed have bees married for 50+ years. My great uncle has dementia and the only thing he can really remember these days are jokes. he tells the best jokes! Today they were skyping with the family here in Oregon and the following conversation ensued: 

Dad (Patrick): Well uncle reed since you can remember them, why don't you tell us a joke?
Reed: I married a joke!
May: (from the background) be careful reed, remember I am the one who pushes your wheelchair :)

I thought my cousin Bryan was gonna explode with laughter. He couldn't believe they'd been married all this time talking like that to each other. I love my family. We are big, loud, crazy, loving, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment