Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

We're Moving

We are so excited - WE GET TO MOVE!! Halsy's job is so wonderful that he is now bringing home enough bacon for us to get our own place! We looked all over, but decided on a town home in Hillsboro. We are staying in our ward and we are living close to family and friends. We couldn't be happier. I am sad some days when I think about my Mom not always being there, but I know we'll hang out a lot.
  Packing has been insane. Firstly, we have had to buy so many things that we haven't accumulated over the years because we've been living at my parent's house. Stuff like a hair dryer, cleaning products, spices, mixing bowls, etc. So crazy. Secondly, digging ourselves out of this 7 year place we've made has been really hard. We have more stuff than I think and so much of it is integrated into my family's things.
  The countdown is set at 10 days and counting until we get the keys to our new place!!

We'll invite you over to see it as soon as we get settled!!

1 comment: