Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Friday, March 14, 2014

January 2014 - Catching up.......again

Halsy getting sweet cuddles from Landon

We were gifted some pretty sweet costumes from a friend (Jenae you ROCK) and the kids haven't changed out of them since :)

I just love this baby face!

I saw this on Pinterest and had to try it - 
 I would say the result was pretty awesome :) 

This is Landons favorite spot whenever GG or I are in the kitchen. He stands there with his mouth wide open saying "Ahhhhhh" whenever he sees something that might taste good. 

 Cameron is still loving his planks. He is getting really good at making towers too!


 Halsy and I had a weekend away and we had a blast. We stayed in a Hotel and slept in, went on dates, slept some more, ate yummy food, oh and slept even MORE. We love our weekends together. This was taken outside of Wunderland - a great date if you're trying to think of something to do!

Landon found the dryer - Oh Joy!

Katey Jane helped me make the invitations to her Tea Party and we walked them to the mailbox together. She was so excited to have some friends over and do girly things :)
 I have to stop and take photographic evidence when they are playing nicely together. Katey Jane is teaching Landon the joy of putting Trouble game pieces on your fingers :)

 


 Bowling. This is classic Cameron lately - total Creeper face.

 Apparently it was selfie day?

 Landon loves to be outside. We took advantage of the sunshine and went for a walk.

KJ loves to play games and she is really good at Go Fish!

LAndon is my buddy - I just love him. Every time we go to Target now, he starts saying "Ocorn" before we even get inside the door....smartie pants.

Cameron drew this picture for me. Its me and him under a rainbow.....duh.


1 comment:

  1. your kids are so stinkin cute! and Cameron built that with his blocks? I need to show that to ethan, maybe he'll play with his more once he sees that his friends build some sweet stuff with them. :)

    ReplyDelete