Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Thursday, March 20, 2014

February 2014 - catch-up

Delicious PKM angus steak for breakfast....yumm



It was the day of Katey Jane's Tea Party and we were all excited!

Having our tea and fruit and cakes :)

Then we did our makeup....





and our nails, of course.....



Then we had a photo shoot to show off how lovely we are!!



Then we danced and played until it was time to go home.....


We got some snow!! The kids were so excited......except Landon, he didn't really like it.
 

Lots more playing in the snow!! I stayed in with Landon and made everyone hot chocolate when they came in frozen to the bone. They had so much fun and stayed out for a really long time. They made 2 large snowmen and attempted an igloo (much harder than they'd anticipated).





Cameron makes the oddest faces. I find my camera on my phone full of these selfies.....
Landon got sick and boy does that kid like to cuddle when he doesn't feel well. We had many blanket days that week.

Any excuse to bust out the tea set is used. Today she just had a tea party all by her lonesome......she loved it!

Crazy Cam

Having lunch at our Home School group. We love it!

My new do......thanks sister. (Heather Whittaker @ Fancy Salon, if you're interested) She is AWESOME

I went to a Mom's Meeting for the Home School group and as usual, I was the only one who brought diet soda, oh well, gotta be me :)

I love her outfit.......her little legs are EDIBLE!

I've been packing and packing and packing........and PACKING. It's crazy how much stuff we've accumulated. Our house looks so weird.


My happy boy - he loves to be outside. 

This tubby is getting full!

Fun Extras:

We LOVE The Muppet Movie (with Amy Adams) and KJ and Cam can quote almost the entire thing. Landon has picked up on it and started singing one of the songs......


Here is the movie version - in case you have no reference :)

http://youtu.be/sb3tHsCLWsI

We took the kids to Big Als for a Birthday party and they each got $5.00 to spend in the arcade......this Ski Ball game was the best .50 of the entire time. I only caught the end of the game, but I think you'll get an idea of how long I was standing there......:)



1 comment:

  1. my kids LOVE ski ball! and you're such a cute mom throwing them a tea party! :)

    ReplyDelete