Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

It's Alive!!

I've decided to return from the dead!! I can't stand it anymore. As much as I have adored being off the grid.......I have missed blogging so many fun things! I know I'm going to forget them and I've already forgotten so many, so I'm back to make sure that won't happen!

     We had one AMAZING summer. We loved the weather and went all over the place on adventures. We went camping, we went to the beach, we spent hours outside swimming and riding bikes, we went hiking and exploring, we rode mules and rangers until dark too. We ate millions of blackberries and made pies, crumbles, tarts, etc. We loved the Fair and all the fair FOOD. Visits to Eugene and playing with cousins! We had air conditioning which saved our bacon because is got really really hot this year. We had 2 new babies in our family - Jesop and Chloe - we are in heaven with these sweet babies around. The kids took swimming lessons and rocked it!! Cameron can swim across the pool and KJ is lessening her fear of getting in the water! Landon turned 2 this summer and boy do we know it!! Halsy and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary in style - we got to spend the weekend at the beach! Halsy is still doing well at his job and I am enjoying this phase of motherhood (aka: no newborns!! even though I really want to be pregnant right now) but for now I sleep through the night and I only have one in diapers. Life is good.




  Fall has begun and the craziness with it! My calendar is full and keeps filling up! Dance class, soccer team, home school group, preschool, kid trades with friends, babysitting for nieces and nephews.....etc.etc.etc. WHEW is it nuts around here!! I do enjoy the beautiful fall weather and the fact that all the other kids are back in school because the world is our oyster again. We go to the zoo, the museum, the pool and its empty! We are loving that the apple farm is open and we go every week!! Here is to hoping that more memories end up here so we can read them forever!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay yay yay yay yay yay!!! And the apple farm....I totally spaced about going there-thanks for the reminder, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete