Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Monday, October 27, 2014

Primary Program 2014

ITS OVER!!! WHEW

Now that I've let that out......the primary program this year was a hit! The songs went so well and the kids were awesome. KJ sang her song beautifully and Cameron gave his poem with confidence and they both looked so darn cute up there!! I feel like doing a dance because I am no longer stressing and preparing for the program, but we are on to our Christmas song and then the songs for 2015....it never ends :)

KJ asked if I would straighten her hair and do her makeup just for the occasion - how could I say no? Cameron let me blow dry his blonde locks and he looks so handsome. Landon was such a good boy through the entire thing! All of my siblings came and it made me so happy to have them there to experience my hard work paying off together!!

This is KJ's verse

This is Piper's verse


and...the end of the song




No comments:

Post a Comment