Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Monday, June 5, 2017

My Pregnancy with #4

My pregnancy with Claire was pretty good. I did end up with Gestational Diabetes again, but was able to control it with diet and glucose pills (no needles YAY)! I really didn't have any special cravings, but I did get weird tastes in my mouth whenever I ate anything too sugary sweet (cookies, donuts, cake, etc) and I LOVE those things. I lost about 8lbs total with this pregnancy and didn't really get sick. I was mostly TIRED and NEEDED REST.

I found out I was pregnant super early (8 weeks) so this pregnancy felt like it lasted forever! We were really trying with this one and I took fifty million pregnancy tests hoping to see a positive. I didn't tell anyone and did a fun Father's Day surprise! I taped this card to a package of baby soaps and he didn't get it at first...but my family caught on quick!



We all laughed and hugged!! My parents were super stoked - mom may have cried a little :)

When we went in for the ultrasound to find out boy/girl I must admit that I was so badly wanting a girl to round out the Carter tribe. We chose to do a mini reveal party and not find out at the ultra sound. We had the lady put the result in an envelope and I delivered the envelope to my friend Kendra - who made the most ADORABLE gender cake



We invited family over and cut it  open - we were so excited!



We got a baby girl!! Miss Claire Louise Carter was coming to be our #4

No comments:

Post a Comment