Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Upside down sleeping?

Halsy had me rolling on the floor laughing last night. After folding 4 loads of laundry while I nursed and got Katey ready for bed. Halsy burped her so I could get ready for bed - Thank you sweetheart :) I came back upstairs and saw Halsy looking at the bassinet confused. He had bundled Katey and put her in her bassinet in the sleep positioner, but then looked at me and asked "Is that right?" I peeked in and he had her upside down in the positioner (her feet were higher than her head). I couldn't help it, I lost it with laughter and it was so ridiculous that Halsy busted out too. All he could respond with was "IT WAS DARK!" (sounding like Will Ferrell in an SNL skit "I drive a dodge stratus!") We laughed and laughed and laughed - thank you honey for giving me a great ending to my day!

1 comment:

  1. I would have loved to witness that exchange. I love it when life gives you little accidental breaks like that.

    ReplyDelete