Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Friday, January 27, 2012

Our Biggest Girl


I am having so much fun with my little gal! She is the most adorable thing I have EVER seen. She is growing like a weed and so darn smart! She is spouting words daily - and we are in heaven:

MOMMY, DADDY, LIGHT, PICKLE, PUZZLE, ME, UH OH, PLEASE (PEECE), BAMPA, GIGI, BABY LYLA, NIGHT NIGHT, NO, HEY, YAH, WOW, WHY?, EYE, NOSE, BUTTERFLY (BY), GO, and last night she said "NO WAY DADDY" when we asked her if she was ready for bed, we about died!!

She is such a Love. She gives great cuddles and hugs! She reminds me so much of what Katelyn looked like as a baby it is crazy! Katey Jane lets me dress her and do her hair everyday - it makes me so happy and I am trying to enjoy that while it lasts!

She walks EVERYWHERE on her tippy toes. I don't' know why, maybe she will be a ballerina :)

She loves her big brother and copies him and follows him as long as he will let her. She wants to do what the big boys are doing. She LOVES her cousin Lyla - and whenever she comes over KJ sits on the floor ready for her turn.

Katey Jane is a good eater and is so darn cute when she is hungry. She stands at the bottom of her high chair and yells "MOMMY" and points to her mouth while grunting. I know its time to eat! She loves to eat Cottage cheese for breakfast, pretty much anything for lunch and dinner, and she will have treats anytime! If there is Peanut butter involved she licks it all off and leaves the bread or toast. That's my girl - she knows the good stuff!

She is super LOUD - I wonder where she gets that from? Her voice carries and she can really project! I think it is so cute, but it does get bothersome when the volume never lessens.

She sings us songs and does all the actions. we LOVE it!

Katey Jane eats paper - books, receipts, lists, etc. We have so many books with her little mouth taken out of the corner. She also really enjoys sucking on rocks. If she goes outside or in the garage she will  most definitely come back with her mouth full of little rocks/pebbles. She really doesn't like to give them up either. She is so silly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I love that she calls her Grandpa Bampa-that's what my niece called my dad too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete