Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Friday, January 27, 2012

Our growing up boy

Oh Cameron how we love you buddy!



Cameron is almost 4 years old and we can't believe it! He is so darn smart, too smart for me. He is always thinking about something and randomly he will spout some question about whales, or plants growing, or another random thing. I love hearing what is in his little head.

He is loving pre-school and goes so happily. He also started sunbeams this year (am I old enough to have a kid in Primary?????) his teachers inform me that he is the class clown. He is so good and behaves well (WHEW what a relief) and he gives great answers to their questions. He is so funny in Primary (I am the new Chorister). IF he doesn't get chosen to be a helper in singing time - he gets his little feelers hurt. He sits with his arms folded and super still hoping to get chosen. Every Sunday he doesn't get picked, he asks me why when we get to the car "Mommy, why didn't you pick me today?". I have to remember to choose him every few Sundays so he feels like he is still my very favorite :)

He loves to LAUGH. He makes us laugh too! He thinks anything to do with boogers, poop, pee, bums, stinky, icky, it hilarious. He and Jackson will get going at the dinner table and be laughing so hard they can't chew.

My favorite thing to do with Cameron is first thing in the morning. I get up first and am usually on the computer right outside his door when he wakes up. I hear the door handle wiggle and out comes a very sleepy kiddo with his eyes covered. He heads straight for me and I get the most wonderful hug and snuggles. He always smells the same and I love it. He wakes up so polite and considerate too. He says please, thank you, may I, and he offers to help. I try to get cleaning done then because he is so amiable! It usually wears off after a couple hours and he becomes a normal almost 4 year old.

Cameron now weighs 32 pounds and is wearing 3T clothing! He is getting taller for sure, but still my skinny guy. He is such a great eater, who knows where it all goes?

No comments:

Post a Comment