Our Family 2019

Our Family 2019
Halsy, Brooke, Cameron, Katey Jane, Landon, and Claire

Friday, February 10, 2012

Baby is doing well

I am 12 weeks along and I am still not feeling better. Hitting that 12 week mark with no improvements is depressing. I felt better for a couple days and now have dive bombed back into yucky town. This pregnancy is not like my others. I have this awful taste in my mouth ALL THE TIME. I have to combat that with Diet Squirt and brushing my teeth multiple times a day. I am still super tired and slow.....no energy at all. I am super happy to report that the baby is happy and healthy in there......got to see "it" moving around at my ultrasound. Can't wait to get further along and start feeling better - usually I LOVE to be pregnant, but not this one so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment